No one stops at one.
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 cup cocoa powder
1. In a medium-sized pan over low heat, combine semisweet chocolate chips and heavy cream, and stir until you achieve a smooth consistency.
2. Pour mixture into a rectangular bread pan.
3. Allow to sit in refrigerator for 1 hour or until mixture is solid.
4. With an ice cream scoop, form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
5. Roll in cocoa powder for topping, and enjoy!
Merle O’Neal / BuzzFeed Tasty
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Possibly the very best way to consume cookie dough. Recipe here.
Anna Schaber / Via garnishwithlemon.com
Bear these babies in mind for fall. Recipe here.
Sarah Fennel / Via bromabakery.com