Don’t worry, she’s OK and thinks it is funny too.
This is Emily Petrozza, a 21-year-old resident of Newington, Connecticut, and Lauren, her 17-year-old sister.
Emily told BuzzFeed News that about four days ago, she noticed a poison ivy rash on her arm.
She wasn't sure how she contracted the rash, but said she and a friend go fishing together and take care of feral cats.
It wasn't too concerning to her. She said she's had poison ivy rashes in the past.
On Sunday night, Emily said she noticed “little red bumps” on her eyes. When she woke up on Monday, she couldn’t open her eyes. She looked into her bathroom mirror and burst into tears at the sight of her swollen face.
“I didn't recognize myself,” she said. “I could see a little bit but my eyes were so swollen that it hurt to keep them open.”
She desperately texted everyone she knew to find someone who could take her to a walk-in medical clinic.