[WIP!] [STATUS: PBE is up! Working!]
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 8.2 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes forty-six new Esports summoner icons, some Lunar Revel themed Loot assets, and more!
Table of Contents
New Esports Summoner Icons
Forty-six new Esports themed summoner icons are now on the PBE! These join seventy-two other icons seen in the 8.1 PBE cycle:
Lunar Revel Event Assets
Assets for Lunar Revel themed loot are now on the PBE!
Here are the descriptions for each of the items:
- Revel Golden Coin: Used to craft Golden Lunar Revel Chromas
- Revel Token: Granted for completing Lunar Revel missions. Craft into exclusive rewards during the event. Tokens expire from inventory on March 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Revel Grab Bag: Open to reveal 5 skin shards, one from every skin tier up to Legendary.
- Revel Skin Shard: Contains a skin shard for a random Revel skin. Does not include Lunar Empress Lux, Lunar Guardian Nasus, or Lunar Guardian Warwick
- Revel Orb: Get a guaranteed Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Revel Orb, Revel Grab Bag, or Gold Coin. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin Shard drop rate multiplied by 1.5.
[Note: Practice Tool is down on the PBE due to a bug! This will make confirming some changes take a bit longer. Working as fast as we can!]
- Mystic Shot (Q) damage changed from 35/55/75/95/115 to 15/40/65/90/115
- Base AD increased from 67 to 70
- Consume (Q)
- [New Effect] Well Fed now additionally grants 3/5/7/9/11 (+5% AP) magic damage on basic attacks.
- “(the new on-hit bonus from Q is per stack, so you can get 5x the listed amounts if you’re super well fed)”
- Blood Boil (W)
- [New Effect] Now additionally increases AP by 40% for both targets
- Max: 40/60/80/100/120 AP
- Final Hour (R) bonus AD lowered from 30/50/70 to 20/30/40
Hunter’s Talisman, Hunter’s Machete
- Now notes “Limited to 1 Gold Income or Jungle Item.“
- Unique Passive – Echo damage increased from 60 to 80
[New – TT Only] Timeworn Ancient Coin, Timeworn Nomad’s Medallion, Timeworn Talisman of Ascension
[New – TT Only] Timeworn Spellthief’s Edge, Timeworn Frostfang, Timeworn Frost Queen’s Claim
[New – TT Only] Timeworn Relic Shield, Timeworn Targon’s Brace, Timeworn Face of the Mountain
Manaflow Band (S2)
- [Removed] Ability mana or energy cost no longer refunded
- [Added] Now restores X mana (confirming values)
- Missing Mana restore increased from 8% to 10%
- Cooldown reduced from 75s to 60s
- Ranged champion rules changed from “Damage and healing are halved and gain 2 permanent health instead” to “Damage, healing, and permanent health gained reduced by 40%.”
- Ranged attack slow increased from [20% – 40%] to [30% – 40%]
- Melee attack slow increased from [40% – 50%] to [45% – 55%]
- Freeze ray slow increased from 50% to 60%
[Context – “No, those are purely informational. Minions now have an “inventory” that displays some of their mechanics (i.e. the aura buff that super minions give to nearby friendly minions, etc)”
Context & Notes
1) KateyKhaos noted some changes for each of the new skins would be trickling into each daily PBE update:
“Hi friends! We’ve been discussing feedback for all of the skins on PBE. Tweaks won’t be in tomorrow’s build – we need a bit of time to implement them – but you should see things trickling onto PBE by the end of the week. No spoilers!”
2) Ricklessabandon noted some Nunu changes that are now on the PBE:
 “putting some nunu changes in for the next pbe build (should be tomorrow) should have updates to aftershock and guardian a full day -after- that”
 “quick preview for anyone curious about the nunu changes:”
 “(the new on-hit bonus from Q is per stack, so you can get 5x the listed amounts if you’re super well fed)”
He also noted that the Blood Boil interaction is bugged at the moment:
“heads up on the nunu changes on pbe today — pretty sure there’s a bug
< bug > blood boil gives both beneficiaries 40% of the -target’s- ability power
< expected > blood boil gives himself 40% of his ability power, and gives the other beneficiary 40% of their own ability power”
3) Check out Meddler’s quick gameplay thoughts for January 10th, covering large patches vs small patches, targeted spells and minion aggro, Unsealed Spellbook bringing back old spells, and more!