The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.21 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes tweaks to new emotes, the PBE signups coming back up, continued runes testing, and more tentative balance changes!
Table of Contents
- Emote Tweaks
- PBE Signups are Open!
- Continued Runes Reforged Testing & Changes
- Balance Changes
- Context & Notes
The two poro blue essence emotes we saw in the 10/10 PBE update have been updated to add in a glow behind them to match other standard emotes:
PBE Signups are OPEN!
Here’s Riot Banfhammer with more on PBE Signups coming back!
“Hey PBE comrades,
It’s about time to get some fresh blood in here to join the dedicated veterans.
PBE sign-ups have been closed while we’ve been working on tech and feature upgrades. Well, that’s done! Let’s open the floodgates so that players can get their hands on upcoming content and share all that juicy feedback with us.
- New folks, when you register you’ll need to link your PBE account to your main account.
- The system will check that your main account doesn’t have any current player behavior restrictions or bans.
- You must be at least Honor level 3. Learn more about sign-ups and the PBE here.
- Current PBE players do not have to re-register or tie in accounts. Just log-in like normal and welcome the new folks!
- New accounts will be brought to level 30, loaded up with Riot Points and Blue Essence. This could take up to an hour to show up after you set up your new summoner name.
- The infrastructure has gotten a major overhaul and now we’ve got brand new stable servers. This is a North American server. Players outside of North America may experience higher latency.
What isn’t changing?
- The devs working on the content you are testing are generally English-speakers. You should expect this to be the main language developers will be using on the forums.
- We love your feedback, whether it’s about a bug you experienced, audio-visual quality, or just the general feel of content. PBE feedback helps put concerns on our radar before new changes hit live.
- Beta content isn’t going to be perfectly polished, so you may encounter some gnarly bugs. We appreciate your support in helping us get it right. Learn best practices about reporting bugs here.
Are you still reading this?
- What are you waiting for? Get on there and check out all the shiny new toys. (Runes reforged, anyone?)
For a full FAQ on the PBE, make sure you check out this link!
RiotBanfhammer commented, reminding everyone to make sure to have your region set correctly before you try to sign up:
“Heya, let’s make sure you’re on the correct region page. If you’re LATAM North, you should be able to use this one https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/es_MX/pbe
Disculpe el problema”
As for how long it could take to see the blue essence and RP fill to your account, RiotTantram verified:
“It can take about an hour for your account to get deck out.”
Continued Runes Reforged Testing & Changes
Rune Reforged, the new combination of runes and masteries into one new system, continues testing on the PBE this cycle – including runes themselves, the runes panel, the client run inventory and editing UI, base stat and jungle tuning, & more.
Riot Wrekz provided a changelist for 10/12 in this tweet chain:
“Runes Reforged patch notes 10/12:
Damage 40-220 >> 50-220
New: After collection 100 soul essence, on next hit buff duration increased from 20 to 300 seconds.
Damage 60-140 >> 60-180
Cooldown: 180 >> 180 -120, based on level
No longer breaks stealth
No cancel on taking minion damage
Press 3 Attack
Damage 30 – 180 >> 30-120
A number of lethality items have been buffed.
Void Staff 35% > 40% magic pen
Spell Theif’s edge proc damage increased by 5 at all tiers
Adaptive ratio 0.7 > 0.6
This moves it closer to the true gold difference between AD and AP.
Style Bonuses: Sorc set bonus 15 > 25 AP or 10.5 > 15 AD
Dom set bonus 10 > 18 AP or 7 > 10.8 AD
Prec set bonus 14% > 18% attack speed”
- Z-Drive Resonance (Passive)
- new effect reverted, no longer does double damage to monsters.
- cooldown vs. minions and monsters lowered from 5 seconds to 0 seconds
- AD growth increased from 3.2 to 5
- Tiger Stance (Q) AD ratio increased from 120/130/140/150/160% to 120/135/150/165/180%
- Phoenix Stance (R) AP ratio increased from 45% to 60%
Context & Notes
1) Make sure to check out Meddler’s quick gameplay thoughts for October 11, covering base stat adjustments, Ardent Censer, more ping changes, and more!
2) ThEntropist provided context on Ekko’s passive changes in today’s PBE:
“Ekko revert is only half the picture! Please no yelling, I’m not a tease…
Reverted the double damage to monsters and put in:
Ekko passive CD: 5 Seconds >>> 0 seconds vs minions and monsters
Will be deciding between the two later today.”