The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.23 PBE cycle, today’s update brings us a new Zoe login theme, as well as more tentative balance changes!
Table of Contents
Zoe Login Theme
- The emote rewards for hours played have been updated to add a glow behind them:
- HP growth increased from 87 to 90
- Armor growth increased from 3 to 3.5
- Unraveled Earth (E) cooldown reverted from 11/10/9/8/7 to 16/14/12/10/8
- Spell Thief (W) AP lowered from 50% to 40%
- Damage lowered from [20 – 60] to [15 – 40]
Context & Notes
1) Maple Nectar provided context on the Taliyah changes, as well as noted the Yorick changes would be reverted soon:
“Because we talked about them last week I wanted to touch base on them quickly as an update- Taliyah buff is going out in 7.23 (not a hotfix), and we’re pulling the Yorick nerf for now.”
2) Meddler noted that a bug on Ezreal using Muramana will be micropatched sometime later today:
“Thanks for the upvotes, Riot did see.
We’ll fix that in the next patch. Slim chance we get to it in a micropatch before that, it’s probably not the sort of change that safely micropatches well though.
Update: Looks like this one is actually fairly straightforward to fix. Should be micropatching it later today all going smoothly.”
2) Make sure to check out Meddler’s quick gameplay thoughts for November 10th, including how champs are looking with the new runes, rune path popularity, and more!
- 11/6 PBE Update: Zoe, Three PROJECT skins, Project: Overdrive Gamemode, Skins Tab & More
- 11/7 PBE Update: Zoe Splashes, New PROJECT: Emote, & More Tentative Balance Changes
- 11/8 PBE Update: All-Star Summoner Icons
- 11/9 PBE Update: Zoe In-Client Lore & All-Star 2017 SR Banner
- 11/13 PBE Update: PROJECT: Splash Art, New Login Theme, & more