The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 8.1 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes the splash art for God Staff Jax, and more tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change – what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
God Staff Jax Splash
The splash art for God Staff Jax is now on the PBE:
God Staff Jax
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.
Context & Notes
1) Make sure to check out Meddler’s quick gameplay thoughts for 12/13, covering randomness in general and in LoL, 8.1 Changes on the PBE, and Grasp of the Undying!
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 12/5 PBE Update: God Staff Jax & Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/6 PBE Update: 2018 Season SR Banner & More Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/7 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/8 PBE Update: Even More Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/11 PBE Update: New Emotes, Esports Summoner Icons, & More
- 12/12 PBE Update: Honor Season 2018 Testing on PBE & More Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/13 PBE Update: Varus Splash Update