Table of Contents
- All Random Summoner’s Rift (ARSR) is now up for RGMQ testing on the PBE.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Colossal Smash (Passive) damage lowered from 15-100 to 12-80.
- Winds of War (Q) :
- AP ratio increased from 60% to 75%
- Combined tornado damage lowered from 9% to 6% of enemies Maximum health.
- Final Spark (R) !changes to new cooldown return on champ kill mechanic added earlier this cycle – return lowered from 30/40/50% to 10/30/50%
- Savagery (Q) damage and bonus AD scaling lowered.
- Damage lowered from 35/55/75/95/115 to 25/45/65/85/105
- Bonus AD ratio lowered from 30/40/50/60/70% to 20/30/40/50/60%
[REMINDER: Shaco has a few PBE changes currently in testing from earlier in cycle.]
- Decieve (Q) cooldown increased:
- [vs live] changed from 14 at all ranks to 16/15.5/15/14.5/14
- [vs pbe] changed from 16/15/14/13/12 to 16/15.5/15/14.5/14
Context and Notes
1) Here’s Meddler with a set of Quick Gameplay Thoughts for March 28th, including context on Shen, Lissandra, and Bard changes as we move closer to 7.8!
“Things moving to 7.8
A couple of things that have been in testing during 7.7 will be moving to the 7.8 patch cycle instead:
- Lissandra – Testing a new passive (tear style mana stacking and enhanced auto attacks post spell cast). We’ll either ship that or, if it’s not working out, the backup changes (Q AP ratio, maybe something else) next patch. Needed more time to test that passive properly.
- Shen – We’ve been looking at making some adjustments to Shen’s kit to make him more balanceable in organized play versus regular match made games (if balanced for one ends up pretty unbalanced in the other, a long running Shen problem unfortunately). Those won’t be ready for 7.7 as originally targeted though.
- Bard – Changes to Bard’s passive (adjusting which rewards at which Chime counts, more possible meeps) look promising. We’ve got some concerns the numbers in testing are too strong a power boost however, so we’ll probably be taking another patch to look into those too (chance this does still ship in 7.7 though depending on how testing goes). “
- 3/21 PBE Update: God Fist Lee Sin, Dreadnova Darius, Karma skin splash updates, and more!’
- 3/22 PBE Update: Dreadnova Darius Splash Art, New Summoner Icons, and more!
- 3/23 PBE Update: Tentative Balance Changes & More
- 3/24 PBE Update: God Fist Lee Sin Login & more
- 3/27 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, ARSR Game mode & more