Table of Contents
- Summoner’s Rift banners for MSI 2018 were added in today’s PBE update:
- The ward skin we saw in the 4/3 PBE update had it’s name updated to “MSI 2018 Ward”.
- Dragon Master Swain chroma spotlight from SkinSpotlights:
- Prismatic Barrier (W)
- Shield on first ally hit increased from 50/65/80/95/110 (+20%AP) to 100/130/160/190/220 (+40% AP)
- [New Effect] The first ally hit’s next attack deals 60/80/100/120/140 (+40% AP) bonus magic damage and applies Illumination.
- “Lux now shields herself and fires the missile at start of cast (instead of after the .25 seconds cast time)”
[Vi has other experimental changes in testing on the PBE! – Context/Changelist]
- Mana per level increased from 40 to 45
- Vault Breaker (Q)
- Cooldown lowered from 12/11/10/9/8 to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8
- Vs Live: 16/14/12/10/8 to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8
- Cost increased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 40/50/60/70/80
- Vs Live: 50/60/70/80/90 to 40/50/60/70/80
- Excessive Force (E)
- Ammo recharge time reverted from 12/11/10/9/8 to 14/12.5/11/9.5/8
- mana cost increased from 30/35/40/45/50 to 30/40/50/60/70
- Vs Live: 40/45/50/55/60 to 30/40/50/60/70
Context & Notes
1) Riot August provided a changelist for Lux changes in today’s PBE update:
“Highly Experimental Lux changes:
Seeing if we can make adjustments to W that both mid and support Lux players can enjoy.
Gut feel is that firing the spell at start of cast is a good change, regardless of what other changes (if any) accompany it.
Changelist is attached”
Riot August also provided context and a changelist for Vi changes this cycle:
“Experimental Vi changes –
1. Make Vi more versatile in the early game
2. Make top lane Vi stronger
3. Jungle Vi’s strength stays the same (a nerf to her jungle would be bad)
Changelist is attached”
2) Here’s Riot Orphyre with a bugs & feedback thread for the Dragon Master Swain and Badlands Baron Rumble chroma:
We’ve got the baddest of the bad coming at you. Make way for Dragon Master Swain and Badlands Baron Rumble Chromas!
Dragon Master Swain Chromas:
- New textures: “They falter before my dragons.”
Badlands Baron Rumble Chromas:
- New textures: Another day, another ride!
- Rose Quartz
The chroma sets are now available on PBE! We hope you all will enjoy the new sets, but we’re also looking forward to hearing your constructive feedback. I’ll do my best to answer and reply to your questions and feedback!
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !