Table of Contents
Brolaf Texture Tweak
Following the changes in the 5/9 PBE update, Brolaf’s base textures have been updated again – tweaking small details and adjusting his shirt color closer to the original.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMEMBER: Zac currently ha several buffs/changes testing on PBE]
- Stretching Strikes (Q) – base damage up, new total HP scaling down.
- Damage increased from 40/50/60/70/80 to 50/60/70/80/90
- [vs live:50/70/90/110/130 to 50/60/70/80/90]
- [vs pbe: 40/50/60/70/80 to 50/60/70/80/90]
- Total Health scaling changed from 4% to 3%
- [vs live: from 0% to 3% ]
- [vs pbe: from 4% to 3% ]
Context & Notes
CONTEXT IT IN MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN.
1) As Meddler mentioned in 5/9 gameplay thoughts, ricklessabandon tweeted the Malzahar changes that have been testing through 7.10 cycle have been pushed to 7.11
“if you haven’t heard already, the malzahar changes are being pushed back to 7.11 — want to have a bit more time to make sure it’s solid”
- 5/2 PBE Update: Pulsefire Caitlyn, Pulsefire Ezreal update, New Chroma, New PF Summoner icons & Ward, and more!
- 5/3 PBE Update: Items sets, Ping mute assets, and more!5/3 PBE Update: Items sets, Ping mute assets, and more!
- 5/4 PBE Update: Ping Muting, balance changes, and more!
- 5/5 PBE Update: Pulsefire Caitlyn Splash Art
- 5/9 PBE Update: Pulsefire Caitlyn login theme, various skin tweaks, and more!