The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.11 PBE cycle, today’s update includes several tentative balance changes.
Table of Contents
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Base damage growth increased from 3 to 3.5
- Burning Agony (W) magic damage changed from 17.5/25/32.5/40/47.5 to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50
- (looking around ~ file mismatch from yesterday means I’ll likely need to confirm when pbe is up.)
- Ground Slam (E) Armor ratio increased from 30% to 40%
- Soul Furnace (W) Shield damage increased from 40/65/90/115/140 to 50/80/110/140/170
- Steel Tempest (Q) duration for stacks of steel tempest lowered from 10 to 6 seconds.
Blade of the Ruined King
- Unique Passive effect changed from [8% of target’s current health] to [Attacks deal 4% of target’s current health (doubled for melee)]
- [checking if any other changes, hold tight.]
Context & Notes
THIS ONES FOR YOU! YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT THE GOLDEN CONTEXT – WIPS UP WIPS UP WIPS UP WIPS UP
1) Meddler’s 5/16 Gameplay thoughts mentioned upcoming tentative PBE changes for Rumble, Malzahar, and Caitlyn.