The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.11 PBE cycle, tonight’s update includes changes!
Table of Contents
New Missions Assets
Another interesting asset added in relation to the forth coming Missions. Mysterious.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Sapling Toss (E) damage reverted from 25/45/65/85/105 to 25/50/75/100/125
- (AP ratio still lowred from 2% to 1%)
[need to confirm]
- Stretching Strikes (Q) [damage up reverted]
- Elastic Slingshot (E) [damage down reverted]
- [reverted] New effect reverted – No longer blocks damage on on-hit effects, a change added earlier this pbe cycle.
Context & Notes
and if your not down with that then we got two words for ya – WIP IT
1) From a message on the PBE Service Status page, the PBE will be in extended maintanence on May 23rd:
“PBE will undergo extended maintenance on Tuesday, May 23rd. Please also note that as part of maintenance preparations, any changes to account data between the May 22nd and 23rd maintenances will not be recorded. We recommend that players refrain from making major changes during this timeframe (For example: if you add a Rune to one of your Rune Pages on May 22nd after maintenance, that change will be reverted back on May 23rd.). Thank you for your patience.”