The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.12 PBE cycle, tonight’s PBE update includes Blood Moon returning for PBE testing, a new VS loading screen, and more!
Table of Contents
Blood Moon returns for PBE Testing
Here’s Riot Stephiroth with more on the Blood Moon gamemode returning to the PBE for testing:
“A Blood Moon is rising…
The Hunt of the Blood Moon game mode is making it’s way back to PBE for testing in the 7.12 cycle!
For this run of Blood Moon, we’ve made some minor updates to the mode:
- We’ve added Riven to the Blood Moon Roster!
- Killing Spirits will no longer win you the game! In order to win, match point MUST be gotten by killing a Champion or the Demon Herald!
- (Not implemented yet) – Champions that are free to play via Blood Moon only will be marked with a special icon!
- New items have been added/removed based off of the recent mid-season update.
As always, if you have any feedback, feel free to drop a comment here!
If you have any bug reports, please report them via the Report A Bug Tool!
- A “SRVersus” loading screen has been added.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Triggerseed (E) [Tooltip now includes “Can also be cast on Daisy”. No functionality change]
- Daisy! (R) Tooltip updated to show Daisy’s stats & scaling.
- Total Cost increased from 2800 to 2900
- Combine cost increased from 880 to 1080
- Build Path changed: Catalyst + Negatron Cloak + 1080g
- Magic Resist lowered from 65 to 55
- [removed] No longer gives 100% Base Health Regen
- [new] Now gives 300 Mana
- [new] Unique Passive: Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as Mana. Spending Mana restores 20% of the cost as Health, up to 25 per spell cast.
[Note: These changes are relevant to the reworked version now testing on the PBE.]
- Total cost increased from 2300 to 2400
- Combine cost increased from 300 to 400
- Armor increased from 55 to 60
- Frost storm slow lowered from 30% to 20%
- [new] Basic attacking burning enemies and igniting froststorm now also increases slow to 40% for 3 seconds
Context & Notes
you mean gene okerlund you know that im the context of the wip.