[This is a WORK IN PROGRESS POST.] [Status: The PBE is back up and online.]
The PBE has been updated! As the the 7.12 PBE cycle starts to wind down for live release next week, tonight’s small PBE update includes more tentative balance changes.
Table of Contents
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: Rumble has a set of changes from previous updates currently testing on PBE.]
- Flamespitter (Q) damage increased to 135/180/225/270/315
- vs Live: from 75/135/195/255/315 to 135/180/225/270/315
- vs PBE: from 115/165/215/265/315 to 135/180/225/270/315
Context & Notes
wweeeellllll it’s the big wip. it’s the big bad wip tonight.
1) Here’s Meddler with his quick gameplay thoughts for June 8, covering topics such as cc scoring at end of game, 10 bans going out globally, and 7.13 balance changes:
These posts will often contain talk about future work we’re doing, or planning to do, that isn’t yet guaranteed to ship. The nature of the work could change or, depending on what we discover, projects mentioned may get put delayed or even stopped.
If you’d like to see a Tweet whenever a new one of these posts goes up: https://twitter.com/RiotMeddler
CC Score at end of game
We mentioned this at mid-season, it’s been delayed until now though. Short version is a CC stat at the end of game that reflects how much CC each champion in the game has applied. Should be shipping in the next patch (7.12). We ended up having to get the system rewritten because the original version imposed a higher than appropriate server load (scripted in an inefficient manner).
10 Bans in match made games
Should now be live everywhere, or just about to be. Looking at its effects so far they look pretty good, with champ select times down noticeably, dodge rates (deliberate or accidental) no higher than before and annecdotal feedback fairly positive. Still monitoring all of those things though of course.
In terms of champion ban rates Yasuo’s has spiked up significantly, other champions look fairly unaffected. Will want to see how that does or doesn’t change over the next couple of weeks and what the trend’s like in other regions (since we’re just looking at NA data for now since that’s where it was initially rolled out). Pick/ban rates can vary dramatically region to region so it’s possible there will be some other high ban rate cases out there, would also expect Yasuo’s ban rate to be significantly lower in at least some NA regions based off historical trends.
More thoughts on 10 bans to come soonish.
7.13 Balance Changes
Details to come next week, some of the targets we’re considering though are:
Nerfs – Kennen, Fiora, Galio
Buffs – Cho’Gath, Poppy, Gnar, Trundle, Maokai
Existing Keystones Masteries as New Runes
Our expectation is that we’ll transfer at least a couple of existing masteries, with some modifications, into the new runes system. We’ve got some in mind already that we’ve been testing, wanted to throw the question open to you folks as well though. Poll below for which of the current keystones you’d be most interested in seeing translated over, also really interested in hearing thoughts as to why though of course.
There is also a poll on what keystone mastery you would most like ot see in the new Runes Reforged system. Check out the full post to participate in the poll.
- 5/31 PBE Update: Dawnbringer Riven, Nightbringer Yasuo, Honor Update, new ward skins & summoner icons, & more!
- 6/1 PBE Update: Legendary Versus missions, crafting, & loot, Blood Moon returns for PBE testing, and more!
- 6/2 PBE Update: Skin tweaks, Esports icons, & more!
- 6/5 PBE Update: Dawnbringer Riven and Nightbringer Yasuo splash art & special loading screens
- 6/6 PBE Update: Summoner Icons, FotM VFX Update, & more!
- 6/7 PBE Update: Dawnbringer Riven + Nightbringer Yasuo login