Table of Contents
New Login Theme
A second new login theme is on the PBE, featuring Urgot:
[NOTE: Dr. Mundo has several changes currrently in PBE testing.]
- Masochism (E) Passive magic resist increase now also happens when Dr. Mundo pays a health cost.
- Burning Agony (W) – [To explain the below changes better, Mundo’s W had some health cost changes earlier in cycle that made W “deal damage” to himself” instead of having a just a flat health cost. That’s been changed back, he once again just has a flat health cost for W]
- Health cost reverted to live values.
- [Removed] No longer deals 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% AP) magic to himself every second when toggled on.**]
- Mystic Shot (Q) cooldown changed from 4.5 at all ranks to 5.5/5.25/5/4.75/4.5
- Vs. Live: from 6.5/6/5.5/5/4.5 to 5.5/5.25/5/4.75/4.5
- Vs. PBE: from 4.5 at all ranks to 5.5/5.25/5/4.75/4.5
- Dance of Arrows (Q) damage reverted from 65/85/105/125/145 to 55/75/95/115/135
- Mana per level increased from 58 to 60
- Prismatic Barrier (W)
- [New Effect] Shielding an ally with the outgoing shield now doubles the value of the returning shield.
|Bigger shield on PBE vs. Live|
- Ground Slam (E) magic damage reverted from 70/110/150/190/230 to 60/95/130/165/200
- Queen’s Wrath / Prey Seeker (Q)
- AP ratio lowered from 70% to 40%
- Burrowed attack damage lowered from 50% to 40%
- Void Rush (R) cooldown changed from 110/80/50 to 110/85/60
- Flame Breath (E)
- [New] Now has AD scaling:
- 30% tAD on damage
- 30% tAD on Dragon form damage
- 10% tAD on scorched earth damage
- Dragon form damage changed from 100-200 to 100-160
- All PBE changes reverted.
- Disdain (E) [tooltip change only. Tooltip stun duration changed to 0.75 from 1.25 – previously included the half second “hurl” in the total duration but still was 0.75]
- Mourning Mist (E) slow reverted from 30/40/50/60/70% to 30% at all ranks.
[Context 1 / 2]
- Unique Passive – Nightstalker
- Damage changed from 105 – 360 scaling on level to 65 – 360 scaling on level.
- [Note: A version of this change was hotfixed to live, with damage changed to 55 – 360]
- [New effect] Ranged attacks now deal 65-320 bonus damage, and do not slow.
Context & Notes
1) Wav3break and Meddler on Duskblade:
 “Duskblade will be receiving nerfs in 7.15.”
 “Duskblade hotfix inc. Damage to 55-360, from 105-360. Additional changes coming in 7.15 too (slow melee only at least).”
 “This isn’t intended or expected to be a full solve, priority here was on taking its power down a bit quickly. We’ll be doing some more changes in the patch next week, including some stuff we can’t do easily in a hotfix (tooltip changes like the slow becoming melee only) and potentially other changes we’re still discussing (further damage nerfs, with potentially lower damage again for ranged?).”
 We will be following Duskblade’s performance closely over the next week or so. The hotfix should be on live now, the early game damage of Duskblade is tuned down. If we need to do more on top of our planned 7.15 changes, we will likely be following up quickly.
2) DanielZKlein is looking for feedback on changing Kayn’s E tooltip:
I’m the gameplay designer who worked on Kayn and I wrote the current tooltip (with plenty of input from others, but it’s my confusing word salad in the end of the day). I want to create a better version of it, and I’d love your help!
First of all, to set constraints: we’re not talking about changing the way the E works. We’re very happy with what it does in the game.
Now, here’s my full, way too verbose description of what goes on with the E (focusing on durations). I’m going to use Shadow Assassin Kayn as the example here because he is the more complex case. For base and Darkin, ignore everything to do with higher MS and slow immunity.
So the moment you press the button, you get the baseline MS (40%) and slow immunity, if you’re Shadow Assassin. If at this point you are in combat, the duration is set to 1.5s. If not, the duration is set to 5-9s (by rank).
The moment you enter a wall for the first time, we set your MS buff to the higher MS (70%).
Every 0.25s we check how long it has been since you were last in a wall. If at any point we find that it’s been 1.5s or more since you’ve last been in a wall, we drop the effect entirely.
If at any point you enter combat (as always, with champions), we set your remaining E duration to the lower value between current remaining duration and 1.5s (so we cut it down to 1.5s if you were above that, and don’t touch it if you were below that).
Here’s the tooltip that went live:
Kayn gains 40% movement speed and the ability to walk through terrain for 1.5 seconds. When he first enters terrain, he is healed for XX (+XX) and the duration of this effect is extended to (5-9) seconds. While in terrain, Kayn gains slow immunity and his movement speed bonus is increased to 70%.
So obviously this is a mess. It lies about Assassin Kayn getting slow immunity outside of walls (which he DOES but the tooltip makes it sound like he doesn’t), it lies about the additional MS persisting after leaving walls (which it DOES, but the tooltip makes it sound like it doesn’t).
Here is my proposed new version:
Kayn gains 40% MS, [[ASSASSIN ONLY]]slow immunity[[/ASSASSIN ONLY]], and the ability to walk through terrain for (5-9) seconds. When he first enters terrain, he is healed for XX (+XX) [[ASSASSIN ONLY]] and the MS bonus is increased to 70%[[/ASSASSIN ONLY]].
Maximum duration when in-combat with champions: 1.5s If Kayn spends 1.5 consecutive seconds not in terrain, this effect ends early.
What do you think? How could this be clearer?”