Table of Contents
- New Chroma – Eternal Sword Yi
- New Summoner Icon
- Champion Select filtering, sorting, and favoriting now enabled on PBE!
- Balance Changes
- Context & Notes
The previously mentioned Eternal Sword Yi’s chroma assets are now in-game! [Note: Rose Quartz is not working at the moment. Will grab pictures when it’s up!]
Eternal Sword Yi
New Summoner Icon
We also have bright new summoner icon featuring Archlight Yorick’s crown is also in today’s update.
Champion Select filtering, sorting, and favoriting now enabled on PBE!
As we noted in the 9/13 PBE post, new filtering is in champ select. Here’s SapMagic with more info:
“Hey guys! We just activated some new features in champ select to help you decide what to play. Notably, we’re testing a handful of changes and we hope you’ll give us some feedback!
FILTER BY POSITION
We’re replacing role filters (Assassin, Tank, Mage, etc.) with position filters (Top, Mid, Jungle, etc.)
We think we can do a better job of helping you narrow down your choices when you’re playing an off-position and our existing role filters don’t serve that need very well. Position filters can help you find commonly-picked champions for whatever you’re playing.
- Displays a variety of champions for each position based on data from the previous patch
- Every champion is in at least one filter
- New champions will show up the patch after they’re released
We chose to use patch data to help us populate the filters because we want to avoid the data getting stale or players feeling like we’re deciding what should be played where.
SORT BY MASTERY
Sort champions by highest to lowest champion mastery points
You can find your mains more easily when you sort by mastery. We’re not showing things like current mastery level or tokens earned for now, but we may consider these in the future. This should still help you narrow down what you want to play to get the best match-up or synergy with your team.
Right-click champions to add as favorite by position and find them quickly in champ select
You can sort by favorites to have them bubble up to the top of the grid and they work with the new position filters. If you play Diana at Jungle and Mid, add her as a favorite for both positions. Then, whenever you’re filtering by mid champions, she’ll show up – even if she isn’t one of the suggested champs from the last patch.
HEXTECH CHEST FILTER
See champions you haven’t earned a Hextech chest with in non-ranked queues
Now you should be able to easily find champions to play to earn those sweet Hextech chests. Since temptation is a leading cause of lost LP, we only show you this filter in non-ranked queues that are eligible for chests.
We’d love your feedback on any issues you find while you’re testing out the feature, and we’ll see you on the Rift!”
- Store assets for two of Sacred Sword Janna’s four chroma were added to LCU:
- Your Shop is back up in the client:
[Note: Azir has extensive changes already in testing on the PBE!]
- Shifting Sands (E) dash speed reverted from 1400 to 1700.
[Note: Caitlyn has extensive changes already in testing on the PBE!]
- Base HP increased from 450 to 475
[Note: Janna has extensive changes already in testing on the PBE!]
- Base AD lowered from 49 to 46
- Base HP increased from 500 to 525
- Attack Speed per level increased from 2.61 to 2.95
- Base movespeed reverted from 320 to 335
- AD per level lowered from 2 to 1.5
- Zephyr (W)
- Cooldown lowered from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 to 12/11/10/9/8
- Bonus movement speed changed from 5/8/11/14/17% to 6/7/8/9/10%
- Wind Becomes Lightning (W)
- Thrust damage lowered from 40/75/110/145/180 to 30/65/100/135/170
- Thrust AD lowered from 90% tAD to 85% tAD
- Extended duration of other abilities now scales with cast time.
- [New Effect] “Cast time is reduced with Attack Speed provided from items and levels (minimum of 0.4 seconds).”
Context & Notes
1) Riot Xenogenic noted a change for Xin Zhao:
“Based on player feedback, going to be testing a modification to Xin’s W where its cast time is reduced with Attack Speed from items/levels”
2) Here’s AzuBK with context on the Veigar changes in today’s PBE:
“Hey! Just piggybacking off this to clear up some confusion. The cooldown stacks multiplicatively as DefiantTheLion guessed, so you’re going to see 90%, then 81%, then 73%, etc. This means that it’s…drumroll…uncapped! Since this model provides a linear dps increase per stack tier.
Currently cooking up a more understandable way to word the tooltip that indicates this behavior (also taking suggestions 😉 ).
e: Also of note – missed some base stat work that makes his early lane less soft. Veigar’s trading pattern is near worst-in-class, so we felt that his base stats could use some love (he will still be very punishable).”