Today’s red post collection includes the upcoming sales schedule for May, tons of PAX East highlights and a vlog, red comments from around the web, and more!
- Red Post Collection: Masterwork Chests Now Available, Remaking Irelia: Behind the Scenes, & More
- 4/12 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- Champion & Skin Sale: 4/17 – 4/20
- Free Champion Rotation, Week of April 17th
- Patch 8.8 Server Maintenance
- Patch 8.8 Notes
Table of Contents
May Sales Schedule
Here’s Riot Evaelin with May’s sales schedule:
“Check out all the champs and skins on sale this May! Like previous sales schedules, we’re not posting the exact dates for each champ and skin, but they’ll all be on sale sometime next month.
Just a heads up – since we’re publishing these in advance, we won’t offer partial refunds on champs and skins purchased before they go on sale.”
During the May early sale, The Paragon and The Rogue Set will be available for 1444 RP (2234 RP if you need Blitzcrank).”
PAX East Highlights
Here’s Cut And Shoot with highlights from Riot at PAX East 2018:
“We’re always humbled by the passion of the League community, and this PAX East was no exception. Thank you to the all the players, teams, and cosplayers who showed off their love for League, as well as the fans who stuck around to watch NA LCS Spring Split Finals. Check out some of the highlights below!
League of Legends Team Shop
Teams of old friends and new queued up to create custom team role shirts, with some special guests stopping by to lend a hand.
#OwnYourRole Team Splash Art
This year we celebrated team roles at PAX with #OwnYourRole. League players both online and at PAX shared why they play their favorite role and tagged their teammates to share theirs. One team we met shared the story of how they became friends at a previous PAX East, played League together since, and journeyed to PAX East this year in full Academy cosplay. We partnered with awesome League community artist ffSade to create an epic team splash art of them to celebrate what makes PAX so special!
Creator & Cospitality Lounge
The Cospitality Lounge was once again open to all cosplayers at PAX for repairs, breaks, and meetups throughout the event. Check out some of the amazing League cosplayers who stopped by!
Legend of Micha Music Video
For this event we collaborated with Legend of Micha to highlight the cosplay community and share some of the PAX magic!
Thanks again to everyone we got to see in Boston, and let us know your favorite PAX memory in the comments!”
Nikki and Mel go to PAX EAST
Here’s GoMatGo with a vlog from the Summoner Showcase team going to PAX East:
Nicki Taylor and Mel “Mega Gnar” RiotSwimbananas hit the PAX EAST floor and meet some familiar faces, attend a League cosplay meetup and much more!
- Reav3 noted the upcoming Aatrox rework would also be coming with new music and a login screen:
“yup, that’s the plan”
- A new Yasuo figure is now available in the Riot Games merch store! Here’s more details from the FB page:
“One blade, one purpose. Cutting through like a Steel Tempest – Yasuo the long awaited #13 completes the Series 2 figure collection.
- Want more Esports? Check out these articles and video content from LoLEsports:
- MSI 2018 Play-In Draw Guide
- The Penta – Episode 12 (2018)
- Aftermovie | 2018 EU LCS Spring Finals Copenhagen
- EU LCS Mic Check: Finals | Spring Split 2018
- The Dive: Liquid vs. Fnatic & a Regional Roundup (Season 2, Episode 14)
- The Breakdown: How Team Liquid Went from Cursed to 1st
- 2018 EU LCS Spring Split: Moments and Memories
- Behind the Stream – Episode 1: On-Air Talent
- Behind the Stream – Bonus: Vocal Warm-Up
- Behind the Stream – Bonus: Dressing Room
- EU LCS Mic Check: Jankos Edition | Spring Split 2018
- The Penta – Episode 13 (2018)
- [PBE] Clash is open for a beta test on the PBE on April 17th! Check out the details in this thread, or sign up in the Competitive tab in the client!