Today’s red post collection includes a look at new Ahri merch in the Merch store, the next set of emotes on sale this week, Face Your Fears, a site with tips on defeating tilt-inducing champions, and more!
- Red Post Collection: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 9th & More
- Champion & Skin Sale 3/13 – 3/16
- Free Champion Rotation, Week of March 13th
- 3/12 PBE Update: Tentative Balance Changes
Table of Contents
- New Ahri Merch – Statue, Nendoroid, and Tee
- 50% off select emotes: Round two begins
- Face Your Fears
- Quick Hits
New Ahri Merch – Statue, Nendoroid, and Tee
“The statue sold out in NA at approximately 11:05am. There are a small amount left in EU.
In collaboration with Good Smile. The Global release of Nendoroid Ahri is finally here to charm you. http://riot.com/2ibZClh “
Here’s a set of merch store links (be sure to switch to your regional store using flag in upper right!):
“Tails whirling beneath her, potent magic at the ready, League’s deadly vixen has arrived with this very special Limited Edition statue inspired by the New Dawn cinematic. This product is hand numbered for each region, comes with a certificate of authenticity and is Limited to just 550 statues in North America and 550 for Europe.”
“We’re excited to bring back this premium Nendoroid Ahri figure, produced in collaboration with Good Smile.
- This Nendoroid is highly posable and comes with swappable arms, face, and tail, allowing you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- Outfox the enemy midlaner with Orb of Deception and Charm add-on pieces.
- An articulated stand is included to support various poses.”
50% off select emotes: Round two begins
Another set of emotes are now on sale through March 25th! From the official announcement:
“This deal is truly outrageous. It is truly, truly, truly, truly …outrageous. You can now snag Despair, You Get The Horns, and Outrageous for 50% off (that’s 225 RP each) until March 25, 2018, at 11:59 PM PT.
At that time, we’ll start the third batch of emote deals. See the full list and schedule here.”
Face Your Fears
Check out Face Your Fears for a collection of tips on how to defeat the most tilt-inducing champions from EU players:
“Success in League of Legends depends on good decision making, which breaks down when you tilt. We surveyed a thousand European players to see which champs cause them to lose their cool and invited the League community to offer tips on how to fight back against the highest-voted.”
- PhRoXzOn noted a possible change coming to Twin Shadows in the near future:
“We’re probably buffing it in the near future to 70 AP. We didn’t want release to be mired by an OP Twin Shadows.”
- Along with an updated model, Reav3 noted the Aatrox gameplay update would have a new base splash art:
“A new splash art. Just for his base splash though”
- Here’s a new Engineering blog from Tony Albrecht – Profiling: Optimisation
- Team Jam Packed teased a countdown to their Thunderdome project start:
 “We missed a day here so 2 teasers in one – just over 48 hours before development begins…
Teams Red and Yellow will be taking on Star Guardian and Pool Party! #teamjampacked“
Come hang in the Discord while we prepare our battlestations! https://discord.gg/jHvdTmu“
- Want more esports? Check out these articles and video content from LoLEsports: