1. Ned you're not looking too crash hot, mate.
2. I love that Cersei hates Tyrion but she'll happily get protective of him if it means attacking the Starks.
3. Ugh, Robert hitting Cersei is not OK.
4. He is the definition of masculinity so fragile.
5. “Yellow-haired shits” is a great way to describe the Lannisters.
6. I hate Robert right now. LET NED GO BACK TO WINTERFELL!
7. “We'll talk when I return from the hunt.” Every time someone promises that, they never return.
8. Dany's trying to soft boil those dragon eggs.
9. There's that fire immunity we've come to know and love.
10. HODOR. Barging through a door. IT STILL HURTS.
11. Robb, how do you just lose track of a boy galloping around on a horse, wooping loudly?
12. OSHA! Yep, that still hurts too.
13. Gods, Robb is good.
14. Tyrion's jail cell gives me the shivers.
15. I love Syrio and Arya's ~dancing~ lessons. I'm not letting go of the theory that he's alive and will come back.
16. Syrio: “There is only one thing we say to Death.” Me, screaming at the TV: “NOT TODAY!”
17. Ew the horse heart scene still grosses me out.
18. Not gonna lie, the way Khal Drogo looks at Dany and then goes over and picks her up is pretty hot though.
19. Rhaego. 🙁
20. So Dany is definitely the “stallion who mounts the world” herself, right?
21. Your jealousy is showing, Viserys.
22. This is a great scene between Viserys and Jorah. Jorah is already 100% Team Dany and Viserys is literally not here for it.
23. Tyrion's “confession” is everything.
24. “I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage, I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate – at least I hope she did.” The real reason Cersei hates Tyrion right here.
25. “I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel-” “What happened next?!” Robin is all of us, six seasons later.
26. Bronn swoops in to save the day with a resigned tone of voice and a slight shrug of his shoulders.