They’d use Tinder a lot — except for Charlotte, who’d use The League.
1. First things first, Carrie's laptop would be the rose gold MacBook.
2. Samantha would constantly be on Tinder.
3. And she'd swipe right so much she'd run out of new guys.
4. Charlotte wouldn't even consider joining Tinder.
5. She'd opt for The League instead.
6. Charlotte and Trey would meet at a party hosted by The League.
7. Miranda would be in a relationship with Netflix.
8. And she'd order chocolate eclairs from Seamless all the time.
9. Aidan would have an Etsy account.
10. Carrie would tweet about all of her Mr. Big encounters.
11. And she'd send the girls snaps every time she runs into him.
12. Carrie would block and unblock Mr. Big many times on Facebook, and she'd also mute and unmute him on Twitter and Instagram.
13. Charlotte would Google all the men she encounters and scrutinize their LinkedIn profiles. Bonus points if they're a CEO and get good reviews on Glassdoor.
14. Speaking of LinkedIn, Miranda would be obsessed with it.
15. She'd use it to date “that handsome former colleague of her new colleague,” “that handsome client of a former colleague,” and “that hot guy in law school who is not her colleague because he's an in-house lawyer.”
16. Miranda would more likely end up getting impregnated by a fellow lawyer or a client rather than Steve because she would have used LinkedIn Premier to message other men.
17. Carrie would be very stylish when she wears a naked dress on her first date with Mr. Big, as the slip dress is in for autumn-winter 2016.
18. Charlotte would meet Harry Goldenblatt through Miranda after he appeared several times on Miranda’s “people you may know” or “people who also searched for Miranda Hobbes also searched these people” on LinkedIn.
19. Carrie would have to sell many of her shoes on eBay in order to buy back her apartment.
20. And she'd also freelance for BuzzFeed and The Huffington Post to earn extra cash.
21. Samantha would horrendously write much too many bad reviews of Richard Wright on Glassdoor after catching him “eating another woman.”
22. Samantha would do the same for Richard Wright’s hotel on Trip Advisor and Hotels.com.
23. Charlotte would use Snapchat to tell her friends the turn-offs and deal-breakers after dates.
24. Steve Brady would stalk Miranda's LinkedIn and Instagram and realize he is really out her league.
25. Carrie and Big would rekindle their relationship when Big moves to Napa Valley thanks to FaceTime and iMessaging.
26. And Carrie and Aleksandr Petrovsky would never have to break up because they’d have Skype, Viber, and WhatsApp.
27. Charlotte would resort to CrossFit to get over her divorce from Trey.
28. Pete, Aidan’s dog, would have a microchip, and they'd easily find him.
29. Cara Delevingne would be a guest star instead of Bridget Moynahan.
30. They'd re-read Fifty Shades Darker in anticipation of the forthcoming movie.